Composite Bonding Autoclave Systems
From Lab Prototype models to full-scale production systems to aircraft and other large capacity applications
To meet the demands of the composite bonding industry, WSF manufactures autoclave systems ranging in sizes from laboratory testing models to our full-scale production RapidBonder™ models. Each WSF system is designed around your specific bonding or curing specifications.
In addition to bonding advanced composites, WSF autoclaves are used for bonded honeycomb parts, metal-to-metal bonding and glass laminating. Industries such as aircraft, aerospace, automotive, sporting goods and others use autoclave-bonded composites to achieve outstanding strength, light weight and superior resistance to environmental attack.
Features of a WSF Composite Bonding Autoclave System include:
- ASME Code construction
- RAPIDOOR® quick-actuating door closure for faster load/unload cycles, higher production yields
- Variable controlled pressure and temperature levels
- Programmable heating, cooling, and pressure rates
- Variable electric heat control, available in single- or multi-zone configurations
- Controlled circulated water cooling
- Variable speed internal fans providing precision controlled air circulation, lower starting currents, reduced operating costs
- Complete packaged control systems, PLC controlled with variable temperatures, pressures, cycle times and alarms, multiple cycle recipe storage and selection.
- Operator interface/HMI - with touch screen, for cycle parameter entry, cycle/system/alarm status monitoring, operating and diagnostic messages.
- Documentation packages available including: Paperless Recording with easily customized screens, user messages, cycle replay and zoom features, locally stored data can be exported to removeable media, remote data acquisition/storage capability, Circular or Strip-Chart Recorders also available.
- Integration with existing SCADA and data acquisition systems, or WSF can supply data acquisition packages to meet your specific requirements